- Ages 15+ without a parent.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase.
- Listed price does not include tax and service charge.
- NO BAGS.
- All tickets are General Admission (GA) with limited seating available. If you require accessible seating or other accommodations, please purchase your GA tickets and reach out to Daniel@z2ent.com to help us make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- We teamed up with Calling All Crows' Here For The Music campaign to prevent sexual violence at shows and festivals through education and training. After hearing from over 850 music fans that have been sexually harassed or assaulted at shows and festivals across the US, we're doing our best to make sure this doesn't happen at our shows - and to better understand what's in place to ensure victims are supported should something like this happen. $1 from each each ticket will be donated to Calling All Crows, Chadwick’s charitable foundation (www.callingallcrows.org).
Chadwick Stokes is an accomplished musician and songwriter who grew up on a small farm outside of Boston. A songwriter since early adolescence, his many projects have woven together music, art, history and activism. From Dispatch, which he started in his early 20s; to his politically driven band, State Radio; to his nascent solo project, Chadwick Stokes and the Pintos, Chad has committed himself to using music as a vehicle for social and political change. Along with his wife, Sybil, he founded Calling All Crows, a non-profit organization dedicated to engaging music fans around women's issues both at home and abroad. They’ve worked to bring awareness to the worldwide refugee crisis, to the proliferation of violence against women and to the persistence of sexual violence within the music industry. Through his many years of working independently within what can be a difficult industry, Chadwick has been continually motivated by his love of music and the people he makes it with.
1135 13th St
Boulder, CO, 80302