Tickets On Sale Now!
- Ages 15+ without a parent.
- All tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable following purchase.
- Listed price does not include tax and service charge.
- NO BAGS.
- All tickets are General Admission (GA) with limited seating available. If you require accessible seating or other accommodations, please purchase your GA tickets and reach out to Daniel@z2ent.com to help us make your visit as enjoyable as possible.
- Please help get more instruments into kids hands by donating to Can’d Aid when purchasing your tickets.
"What is Wookiefoot? What isn’t Wookiefoot?!
Wookiefoot is a band, a Non-Profit 501C3 Charity Organization (www.bethechangecharities.org), a circus, a philosophy, and a community of globe trekking bliss junkies and believers that are the fuel to keep this Tribadelic Spaceship going! Their charity organization (with the support of their community) has donated over $500,000 to third world relief efforts. Wookiefoot invites their community home every September… when they host and headline their own Global Conscious Gathering called Shangri~La Festival at Harmony Park in Southern MN.
Wookiefoot’s live sets are an always inspiring and entertaining barrage of sonic and visual stimulation. The fast paced circus like set has been called “Short Attention Span Musical Theater”. These live performances are a one of a kind experience that mixes Reggae, World Beat, Hip Hop, Irish, Funk, Folk, Rock & more with a large band featuring everything from a vintage Hammond Organ to Bag Pipes! Combine that with a mind-blowing stage show that may include anything (such as a light show, projection, costumes, fire, dancers, aerialists, magic, clowns, puppets, etc)… and you better buckle up! Welcome… and thank you for riding Wookiefoot!"
1135 13th St
Boulder, CO, 80302